Could You Have Hearing Loss?
- Do you often feel that people are mumbling or not speaking clearly and have to ask them to speak up or repeat?
- Do you find it difficult to follow conversation in a noisy restaurant or crowded room?
- Do you experience ringing noises in your ears?
- Do you hear better with one ear than with the other?
- Have you been exposed regularly to loud noise at work, during recreation or in military service?
- Do people tell you that you play the TV or radio too loudly?
- Do you sometimes fail to hear your doorbell or telephone?
- Do you find it difficult to understand a speaker at a public meeting or religious service?
If you answered YES to two or more of the above questions, you may have some hearing loss. Please call for an appointment 904.399.0350 if you suspect that you or a family member may be experiencing some loss of hearing.
The information and reference materials included on this website are intended solely for the general information and education purposes of the reader. It is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice or to diagnose health problems. The reader should always consult his or her healthcare provider to discuss the information presented here.