Kilwins Ice Cream Run
An event to Benefit Clarke Schools for Hearing and Speech
Saturday, March 3, 2018
At St. Johns Town Center
THE COOLEST FAMILY-FRIENDLY EVENT IN NORTHEAST FLORIDA
Join Kilwins and Clarke Schools for Hearing and Speech for the 6th Annual Kilwins Ice Cream Run on Saturday, March 3, 2018. This ever growing event offers participants a timed 5K race or a 1 Mile Fun Run/Walk around the St. Johns Center in Jacksonville, Florida. At the finish line, our event-goers are rewarded with all-you-can-eat Kilwins ice cream while enjoying a lively sponsor and vendor activity area. There’s no other event in this area that gives away gourmet ice cream at the finish line to raise funds and awareness for a resource like Clarke that has been in the community since 1996 teaching children who are deaf or hard of hearing how to listen and talk.
- Early bird registration to save money
- Friendlier 5K and 1 Mile course route
- NEW! A Kiddie Dash just
- Souvenir medal for all 5K participants who cross the finish line
- Youth-sized shirt option with registration before February 14, 2018
- Option to create a customized fundraising page to share your story, pictures and/or videos
- VIP area access opportunity for sponsors
- Special recognition for top individual and team fundraisers
Clarke School for Hearing and Speech Florida, Inc. (DBA Clarke Schools for Hearing and Speech) is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. As an IRS qualified charity, gifts to Clarke are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
More Info: http://www.clarkeschools.org/icecreamrun